Friday 22 February 2008

Pretty in pink


Over at Crafting Fun, Natty K has some delicious blog candy up for grabs. So I thought I would bite the bullet and join in the fun. This is the first time I have entered any blog candy challenge, but I suppose you have to be in it to win it!! I have used Magnolia, Tilda stamp and coloured it using twinkling H20's. Never used them before, just recently purchased them, together with Sakura stardust pen. Natalies' challenge was for a pink birthday card....hhhmmmm I think this is maybe a little too pink though he! he! and the sequins aren't gold like this photo shows, they are pearly pink. Thanks for stopping by, xx vicki xx

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, thanks so much for entering.

Good Luck.

Natalie x

Suzanne said...

Well done it is beautiful never used the H2O's how did you get on with them? Good Luck Sue :o)

Gina said...

great card, love the sparkle of the H2O's
Gina x

Toni said...

Oh mi gawdddd!!! I'll be forced to email a link to this to my niece, who will then clamor for it. GORGEOUS!!! I hereby declare you the winner.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What a cute card! Pink-licious and sparkly... perfect with the adorable Tilda!

Veronica said...

too cute. very very pretty in pink. I love pink too.

Julie said...

This is very pretty vicki, love all the sparkle

Michelle Short said...

Great card, love how you have attched the messgae with the clip. Great image too (just bought her myself!) love the colouring with H2O's and the sequins look fab! :0)

Carolina said...

I've never used H2O's and your cards is making me want to try it! Thanks so much for the inspiration!