Friday 11 April 2008

challenges for fun........

Morning girls....I been thinking...... (Yeh I know it's a dangerous thing to do but I did wear protective headgear....lol!!!). Would anyone be interested in doing some challenges just for fun. I have a couple of themes in mind. Will be back with more details later. Sorry for the quick post, but if I don't write it down, I'll forget, (my memory isn't what it used to be...he! he!) I am in a right dizzy frame of mind today he! he! .... speak to you all later, bye bye xx vicki xx

12 comments:

tracey said...

Im up for a challenge thanks vicki xx

kerry said...

Ooh, this sounds fun!
Kerry xx

Gina said...

Oh yeah, I am up for it Vicki :) I have added my card for your challenge today too :)
Gina xx

Jenn said...

Where do I sign up?
I'm in!!!! :D

Laurel said...

I'm always up for a challenge. I will still do something for the bling challenge, hopefully tonight. Just not a lot of mojo lately!

gillyflower said...

hi just popped by to say you have won an award please visit my blog to pick up your award
gill

yes i would love to join in the challenges too as and when i can
your not the only one who is dizzy today got pms don't know if i'm coming or going or if i been and come back lol

Jilli said...

I'm in I love a challenge lol!

tracie said...

Hi, oh yeah always up for new challenges :-)x

Natalie said...

I am always up for a fun challenge. x

Stacey said...

Count me in! ~x~

pickle said...

Sounds like fun count me in!
kerry x

Vicki May said...

I'm up for a challenge too. If that's ok to join in. I'm not really sure if I do the right things with these challenges. I just do the challenge then put it on my blog with the name of the challenge at the top. Are you meant to put a link or something too? Would be great if you could tell me, from one Vicki to another x