Friday 18 April 2008

cute card Thursday - challenge # 6

IT'S A MANS WORLD
This week we would like to see your cards made for the men and boys in your life.
Well it's Friday, we've just had our dinner from the chip shop, my hubby isn't coming home from London 'til tomorrow morning, I've a garden full of children so what better reason to take myself off to my craft room and make a card for the Cute Card Thursday challenge.
I really enjoyed making this card, I've used paper from my stash that I've had for ages. Now I know lots of you are into pink, and yes I do love girly colours, but have to say I love browns of any shade. I will also have you know that I have sewn the buttons on with my own fair hands, no less....lol!!! Also had chance to use one of those Dymo thingy ma bob machines for the 'my guy' label.
Hope whatever your up to, your happy and having fun, love, best wishes and happy crafting/blogging xx vicki xx

22 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Vicki this is really cool. Love the stamp. Wonderful work.

kerry said...

Fab card Vicki. I love these colours too & really like how you've used them. The image is really cute!!
Oh by the way I've tagged you, sorry.......lol.
Kerry xxx

Julia said...

Faboulous card!

Julia said...

Oops! spot the typo above lol. I should have said great card because I can't spell that other word.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card. At first at thought this were not my stamps, but the more lovely cards I see with them, the more I am going to like them....

Julie said...

I`snt he cute....love your card and well done with the sewing!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great card, love the stamp, papers, layout in fact everything! Nikki x

Suzanne said...

This is great love the colours and the goblin is so cute. I came home from work and has a play and used my new copice marker thanks. Sue :o)

Andrea, said...

Brilliant card, I love this stamp he is so cute.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

gillyflower said...

dead cute he's great love everything about this card
gill

Deb said...

at last William, he is brilliant isn't he? Fabulous card, love it!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

nessy said...

he`s so fab ~ i want him!!(when i have my pennies)
great card vicki!! love those colours
vanessa xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, love the colours.

Natalie said...

This is great Vicki, I love how you have added the wording. x

Vicki May said...

I love these images, they look soooo cheeky. Great card x

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki
- thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comments (blush)!
Love your "my guy" card. You've reminded my I have a dymo label thingymabob too!

Jenn said...

Super adorable! I love how you used the Dymo Tag maker...how cool is that!!! Love it!!!!!

Noleen said...

What a great card, the stamp is great...Noleen xx

Tarasdesigns said...

great card and I love that Magnolia, wasn't sure about the trolls at first but you've made him look brilliant

Tara x

Jilli said...

Fab card Vicki, didn't know about these stamps until you sent me some images for my birthday, thanks for them and the card btw, anyhow, they look loads better in real life so I shall be adding these to my wish list.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wow this is a fantantic card

Julie said...

Another great card Vicki, great layout and colours