Wednesday 16 April 2008

magnolia challenge.....

RIBBON GALORE!
We would love to see lots of ribbon on your work,As many ribbons you can get on your work as possible.You all have heard of the saying "less is more" well we want MORE MORE MORE!

Having received my new stamps yesterday, I thought I would make a card for the magnolia challenge using this adorable character. I know some of you are unsure of this image, but I have to say I love her and was so excited when she arrived yesterday, I quickly set about making two cards, the other I will show later. The papers are by K & Co. Scalloped ovals are cut on my Big Shot with nestabilities, woodware buttons, cuttlebug divine swirls embossing folder. Coloured using copic markers and tim holtz distress inks. Hope everyone is happy and well on this gorgeous spring morning. Will be back later with some more cards,

lots of love xx vicki xx

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hi vicki.. I love your use of ribbon! I am a big ribbon fan and find it hard to make a card without any. Your image is cute love how you have coloured it. jools x

kerry said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU..........I could go on all day, but think you might already have the jist of what I'm saying...lol.
Love this card!!!
Kerry xxx

Sharon said...

She is growing on me now. Great card!

Gina said...

I am one of the "can not make up my mind about this one" but I am starting to see the appeal, you have done a great job and love the big eyelet and the colouring is great
Gina xx

Natalie said...

Lovely card Vicki. Love all the ribbon too. x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love how you have used the ribbon

Anonymous said...

Love these images as well, just brought William. After seeing the two together in your fab cards I think I will ahve to get Wilma!!!