Tuesday 13 May 2008

update on our account...

okay, been into my local branch this morning. Apparently Stephens card was 'cloaned' from a cashpoint machine, beggars belief doesn't it. The fraud department are dealing with the matter and our money should be refunded within 5 days. I must admit to feeling extremely vulnerable at the moment. What else do they know about us, etc????? So many questions going through my mind, it's driving me batty, mind you that don't take much...lol!!!!

Was looking forward to having a crafting day today, really not in the mood now! OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....................I am tamping mad. Sorry girlies, I will get around to posting some cards, oneday. So much for this being a craty blog...huh!!! Could do with a very large, stiff, strong.........................drink!!!!!!!!!

xx vicki xx

5 comments:

kerry said...

Oh Vicki, that's terrible!! At least you spotted it before they spent much more. (not that it isn't bad enough!) Hopefully you'll get all your money back soon. Spoke to MIL last night, she's had someone trying to access her bank account on line....from Nigeria! The bank are sorting it for her thankfully. What is the world coming to?!!..
Kerry xxx

Natalie said...

It is quite scary what some people will do. It doesn't make you feel very safe at times. I am glad to hear you are getting your money back. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Vicki, glad the bank 'problem' is being sorted. A similar thing happened to me a short while ago. I wouldn't have realised unless my card had been declined online. It is unsettling and annoying but at least the bank will refund the money. It's the inconvenience of waiting for a new card as well isn't it, as I never have any money on me, I rely so much on my card (wrongly maybe). Hope you feel better soon. Big hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your bank probs Vicki, hope it all gets sorted quickly.

Michelle Short said...

Hi Vicki, I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you. It is a sad world we live in now that people do that kind of thing. I hope you get your money back soon xx