Friday 20 June 2008

Courtesy of Kerryjo..

I found a verse on the net which I thought was quite witty and appropriate for my hubby's fathers day card, but didn't have an image to suit. Hey Presto!! that fabby artist Kerry came up trumps as she very kindly offered a freebie doodle on her blog for us to use. So huge thanks Kerry, your timing was perfect.The papers are K & Co, sentiment stamps are by Autumn Leaves, cuttlebug 'script' embossing folder. The verse inside the card reads:-

Happy Fathers Day, darling
Oh keeper of my heart
I was involved in you becoming a Dad
In fact, I played the leading part.
And though your part was very small
It was essential to the plot
Congratulations, you must have done well
Just look at the results we got!!
Thank you for making family such a wonderful word

3 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous card and the verse is brilliant. I love what you have done with Kerry`s freebie.The colours are lovely too!

kerry said...

Ahhh, fab card! Love that verse & the colours you've used. Glad to be of assistance & as for artist, I've been called one of those before but not quite in that context...pmsl!!
Kerry xxx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the PP and the image of course. Beautiful verse too.Glad to see you've got the camera working.

Cass xxx