Thursday 26 June 2008

for my friend

I received a couple of new Sugar Nellie stamps from Funky Kits yesterday, this being one of them. As it's Yasmins friend, Tian's birthday next weekend, I couldn't resist having a little play. The papers are a new pad I got last week from Readicut, (so much cheaper than qvc, I got the 12x12 and 8x8 for under £20)DCWV 'kids', have to say they are absolutely gorgeous, the quality is second to none and there is something for all occassions to do with our little people. Brenda Pinnick chipboard 5, Papermania 'scrabble' tile letters, Studio G 'for my friend' stamp and can't be without the Autumn Leaves 'ticketed' sentiment stamps at the mo. Lots of 3d foam pads to add a bit of dimension. Image is coloured with a mix of water coloured pencils and distress inks. Have to say those distress inks are fabby, they work lovely to colour in images, also great for distressing papers, as I know a few of you like a bit of distressing .....hhmmmmmm mentioning no names...Kerry.


oooo I almost forgot, a couple of days ago I was tagged by two lovely ladies, Caroline and Shell I hope you ladies won't mind if I don't play along as I have already done this tag but huge thanks for thinking of me. If you haven't seen these ladies blogs, please pop over and say 'hi', they have some great creations on show. Thanks again girlies. xx vicki xx

bye for now, take care and thanks for stopping by xx vicki xx

15 comments:

Caroline said...

Not to worry Vicki I don't know that many people but I am enjoying Blogland!

Caroline said...

Sorry Vicki forgot to say Fantastic card as usual. You must have so many stamps now. I am still waiting for my friend to come and order me some sweet ebony stamps as she has paypal but she is off on Hols so dont know when she can fit me in. Typical!

kerry said...

PMSL!!.....& I thought my distressing was ever so subtle...how did you notice? hehe
Just might have to try some of those inks...

Fab card Vicki, love those papers & your lo is great!!
Kerry xxx

katy said...

wow,you have been busy,love them all vicki,you're so talented xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love the papers and the image ,Dawnx

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous cards and papers :)

Victoria said...

Fab card as usual. I have the nana's kids stack as well and I love it too!
Vicky x

pickle said...

Oh what a cute card. I'm sure Tian will love it.
Kerry x

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo.. so gorgeous Vicki!!
love all the details and the colours are yummie!

Marlene xx

Vicki May said...

What a fun card. I love it, papers are great and colours brill too x Vicki

Caroline said...

Hi Vicki, Typical just been on funky kits and most of the sweet ebony stamps are out of stock.

Debbie said...

Lovely card Vicki. graet layout and papers.

Debbie x

Jo said...

Fantastic card Vicki and you're right, those papers are fabulous! Sorry I haven't been around lately, lost my mojo a bit but am getting back into it now!

Natalie said...

This is a great card, I love the image and papers. x

Michelle Short said...

Great card Vicki, i love the colours and papers, great layout too. Love those scrabble tiles for the name xx