Thursday 19 June 2008

just to say......

....I've not disappeared into thin air...lol!!! Firstly I would like to say a HUGE thanks for all the lovely congrats wishes in the post below, you guys are THE best, ((((hugs)))) to you all. Also special thanks to Michelle for the gorgeous congrats card I received, your such a kind, thoughtful person.

Well we spent the majority of last weekend on a camera hunt, omg!! what a mind boggling time that was. Stephen checked out so many reviews on which one to buy, infact he drove me batty!!!! I therefore left the decision to him. Our new camera arrived yesterday, the instructions alone read like a bible...pheeeewww!!! my head's not used to all this techno jargon....hehe!!! You would have been in stitches if you saw me trying to use it yesterday. I took it out of the box three times, trying to figure out where to put the memory card, give up in the end. Then tried again late last night...yay me!!!! finally figured out where to put things and set it up and have even taken a couple of picks.....ooohhhh I am sooo dim. Now all I have to do is figure out how to link it to my puta...at this rate I'll have nothing to show until the next century...pmsl!!!

Hope everyone is happy and well, love & best wishes to you all. Hopefully will have something to show over the weekend, fingers crossed xx vicki xx

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Vicki...glad you have sorted out your camera. I have missed your gorgeous cards on your blog. x

Cass said...

Glad you managed to get a new camera.I hate reading instruction booklets,I'd rather just play about with it to see how it works.Look forward to seeing some cards soon.

Cass xxx

gillyflower said...

wondered where you had been
glad i'm not the only technophobe around here
looking forward to seeing your new photos
gill

kerry said...

That's it now no stopping you, we'll be seeing fantastic piccies on your blog!!...lol
Did you ever find out what happened to the other one?!....hehe
Kerry xxx