Wednesday 13 August 2008

Facebook

Well I've had my friend Leigh nagging me for weeks now to join Facebook but I kept saying NO because blogging is keeping me busy as it is. Well last night I stayed up until silly o'clock signing myself into.....yep Facebook, I must be mad. I'm so glad I did though, as I have come across sooooo many friends from my schooldays that I've not seen or heard from in years. Leigh rang me about an hour ago screeming down the phone so excited, she had just logged onto her homepage and saw the message that I left her. She has been trying to leave comments on my blog but because she's not a member she hasn't been able to. This techno cyber thingy is so addictive and to think that just over a year ago I hardly bothered with the computer...lol!!! So if any of my blogging buddies are members of Facebook and you want to get in touch, I'm logged in as Vicki Smith Cody. xx vicki xx

4 comments:

Han said...

Hello u I will go and look for you on there and send you a friend request xx

Julie said...

Hi Vicki...not something else to keep you glued to your computer..lol. Im on there too but I dont log in much cos never have time!

Michelle Short said...

Hey Vicki, just a quick visit to say welcome to the world of FB! I have sent you a friend request ... you better accept it! LOL xx

Shelly said...

Hi Vicki! Well I've been gonna do the same thing, join FB that is, but I don't really know what it's all about? Can you enlighten me i.e. is it worth joining? Thanks ;o)