Wednesday 3 September 2008

snowy family christmas


I've had this cute Penny Black stamp for a couple of weeks now and have been itching to make a card with it. I've coloured the image using Whisper pens and H20's, then added lots of Stickles glitter glue. The papers are Dovecraft as is the snowflake brad. Sentiment was printed from my computer, ribbon/braid from my stash.
Well how are you all enjoying the kiddies being back at school.........back to routine and early mornings, dashing here, there and everywhere. I seem to be always in the car, taking one of my lot somewhere, I feel like a tornado....lol!!!! Today was Georgia and Yasmin's first day in their new school, Georgia was great but as for Yasmin she cried and cried and would not let go of me. It was heartbreaking as the teacher took her to the class. I have butterflies in my stomache and can't wait to pick her up, poor little thing she's so sensitive. I'm sure she'll be fine after a few days, I hope.
Thanks for popping by, ttfn
xx vicki xx

14 comments:

Suzanne said...

oh what a cute card I am in love wit these papers and am enjoying making Xmas cards at the moment ask me again in about a month!! Gorgeous. Sue :o)

Jill said...

aww Vicki I hope you little one enjoyed her day, bless her, I counting the minutes until Nathan comes home. I love your card the blue DP are gorgeous and your new stamp is so cute, love the colouring and braid, I'm hoping to get your images stamped out tonight hugs Jill x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Vicki
This is a really stunning christmas card, I love the image. The snowmen are so cuteee!
Hugs Linda x

Natalie said...

Love your snowman card Vicki, they are so cute, love the papers too. x

Jenn said...

Adorable!!! Love the cute image, glitter, ribbon & brads...they all add the perfect touch! :D

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Vicki - this is one of my favourite colour schemes for Chrimbo cards and applies to most of what I make! love the image and colouring. Hope your little one enjoyed here day ... she'll soon get into the swing of it :-)
pauline x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card Vicki, love the papers and the stamp is really cute. Hope everything went well at school. Mine dont go to school anymore, but I still remember that feeling! hugs Jillix

NGCARDS said...

I love this card!! You have used blue! yey!! lol xxx

pickle said...

Fabulous card. I must get my hands on somw of these papers.
Hope the girls had a good first day at school.
kerry x

Michelle Short said...

Great card Vicki, Love the colour and layout and a gorgeous image, thank you so much for sending me some. I hope Yasmin is ok and I am sure she will be ok after a few days like you say :0) xx

Laurel said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the snowman and the background paper!

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Vicki, Great card, I got this stamp today from my local craft shop. I love all the penny black snowmen. I hope your little one enjoyed her day yesterday. I'm sure she will ove it soon. My little boy was up at 6am with his uniform on asking if it was time to go yet?!!!! Great card. Maria x

Julie said...

A really lovely card Vicki, I love the colour and all the sparkle

kerry said...

Ahhh what a cute card. Love the image & the colours & pp's are perfect!

I hope the girls are ok, & you too!!
Kerry xxx