Saturday 1 November 2008

I've been tagged.....

...by the lovely Jilli.....cheers Jilli !!!!! lol.

Here is how this one works.......Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Answer the five sets of five (this is the easy part) Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things I love

1. My wonderful hubby, Stephen.
2. Our four amazing, but at times annoying...lol!! children, Tom, Ryan, Georgia~May & Yasmin.
3. My closest friend, Leigh, whom I've been friends with since I was 11, she's the sister I never had.
4. My lil craft room and all the goodies in it.
5. Coronation Street.

Things I don't love

1. Liars.
2. Ironing.
3. Heights.
4. Spiders.
5. Heinz (or any other brand) Baked Beans,......yyyyyyuck!!!!!, the smell turns my stomach.

Music on Ipod or Playlist.

As I don't have an Ipod, I thought I would list some of the songs I have on my mobile/walkman..

1. Chris Brown - Forever
2. Rhianna - Disturbia
3. Ne-Yo - Closer
4. Sugarbabes - Girls
5. Dido - Here With Me (theme from Roswell), it's my hubbys fav song.

Favourite food/drinks

1. Roast Beef, Yorkshire Pudding Sunday roast with all the trimmings.
2. Olives of any description
3. Hummous
4. Chocolate
5. Cuppa tea

oakey doakey, so here's the five I'm gonna pass this tag onto.... sorry girlies, hehehe!!! Caroline, Kerry, Jools, Natalie and Jules.

3 comments:

NGCARDS said...

ughhh I hate you! lol haha kidding, best go do this tag *groan* lol
xxx

Caroline said...

Thanks Vicki ( I think!)

kerry said...

Cheers Vicki! I think I need my thinking cap on for this.....lol
Kerry xxx