Thursday 11 June 2009

some more wonderful awards

I am so chuffed to have received these wonderful awards from such lovely blogging friends.

This first award was given to my by the very lovely Nicola who is also my fellow DT member over at SFTW, Thank you so very much Nicola for thinking of me to pass this lovely award onto, it's so much appreciated.
This second fab award was very kindly passed onto me by the lovely Sarah-Jane, thank you luvly for thinking of me, I'm so chuffed for the award, not sure about answering all those questions though, took me forever to think of the answers.....lol
Here are the rules for this award:-

I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link to it.

I must list 10 honest things about myself ( honest? eeek! interesting? debatable!).

I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.

I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers & list their links.

I must notify the bloggers of the award.


ok, now for the boring bit


1. I absolutely detest tinned baked beans.....arrgghhhh....the smell turns my stomach..yuk!!!

2. I have an addiction for Yankee candles, love, love, love them and when I have used them I keep the glass jars, wash them and store all my embellies in them, the smell still lingers too.

3. I can't swim, never been interested in learning either. I will go with the kids but tend to stay in the shallower end.....lol!!!

4. Hate spiders....well who doesn't

5. Another love of mine is Kipling handbags, so far I have 7 bags and 4 purses

6. I am an only child but I have made up for that as I have four children..lol!!!

7. Like most of us, I spend way too much on crafting goodies, the majority of my stash is still not used as I am a self confessed paper stroker.

8. My fav snacks are, olives, sun dried tomatoes, celery, hummous, cheese (too many to mention), balsamic vinegar, olive oil and a huge chunk of fresh crusty olive bread.

9. I enjoy writing childrens stories, only for my daughters though, haven't got the confidence to show anyone else......yet!!! (phew!! that was a biggy, can't believe I have just revealed that)

10. I really wish I could draw, especially for the lil characters I have created for my stories.

I feel as if I've just had therapy, where's the men in white coats.....lol!!!!

Well I'm glad that is over, I bet you lot are too....pmsl. I think most of you have already received these awards but I would like to pass them on to all my lovely readers, thank you for all the wonderful comments you so kindly take the time to leave, I really do appreciate each and every one.

ttfn xx vicki xx

No comments: