Wednesday 4 November 2009

Snow Fun

Hiya folks, well I can't tell you how chuffed I was when I found out that these cards I made for my daughters birthday won the Creative Inspirations "Family" challenge a couple of weeks ago and this gorgeous Wags 'n Whiskers "Zoe and Gemma's Snow Fun"stamp was the prize.  I received it from Nikki yesterday, thank you once again sweetie.


I've coloured "Zoe and Gemma's Snow Fun" with Copics, then added stickles and Glamour Dust.  The papers are DCWV, MS snowflake punch from Dies To Die For.

thanks for popping by my lil oasis, happy crafting xx vicki xx

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Sweet card Vicki. Well done on your win.
hugs
Sharon x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vicki
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Great card,love this stamp.

Hugs Agnes

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Vicki,
Sue x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Vicki and you sure put a huge smile on my face this morning. I love your colouring and great layering. Big Hugs, Nikki x

clare said...

Gorgeous card hun..love the image its so cute!and your colouring is fab..and congrats on your win.
TFS hugs clare xx

Lacey said...

Fantastic card! I love your layout and your coloring of our wonderful Zoe and Gemma is wonderful!! Thanks for linking your card on the Wags 'n Whiskers Blog! We have our first challenge on friday. I hope you can play along!
~Lacey

Natalie said...

Vicki this is gorgeous, what a great image. x