Tuesday 24 November 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sems Sketch

Oh gosh....I am soooo late with my Guest Design Team card for this weeks Sunday Sketch & Stamp, I'm so sorry to everyone at SS & S as this should have been uploaded on Sunday.

Today's fabby sketch is courtesy of Sem, isn't it a great sketch.



And the lucky winner could win these cute digi stamps from Crafts 4 Eternity.


I've used the lil snowman cupcake for my card and coloured it with Whisper Pens, added some Fluffy Stuff and Glamour Dust.  The papers are a freebie download from Summer (I think),  Snowflake is from the Spellbinders Create-a-Flake #1 with the addition of more Glamour Dust.

I'm having one of those can't cope weeks this week, I've got so much on and as usual not enough time, I'm so stressed and it doesn't help that hubby works away, it doesn't usually bother me that he works away, infact sometimes I'm kinda glad he does.....(don't tell him I said that though.......lol) but lately everything seems to be left to me....so huge apologies for being THE worst blogging buddy to you all, I hope your all keeping well, loads of luv to you all....mwah xx vicki xx

1 comment:

Riet said...

BEAUTIFUL Vicki,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x