Thursday 21 January 2010

pink 'n' brown trio

Hiya folks, hope your all ok.  OMG!!!!!!! I received the most gorgeous goodies to play with from the lovely, not to mention fandabbydozy Tracy over at Dies to Die For, thank you so much chick, I really enjoyed getting crafty with this lot.  As you can see I got a bit carried away with the pink/brown colour combo, well it is one of my favs, as you may have gathered from my blog...lol!!!


For the above card I used:-
Penny Johnson "Butterfly Bear"
Doodlebug papers "Prints Charming"
(Thank you so very much Tracy)


For the above card I used:-
Doodlebug Papers "Sweetheart Baby's Breath",
Martha Stewart   Floral Vine Deep Edge Punch


And the above card comprises of :-
Doodlebug papers "Prints Charming", "Sweetheart Baby's Breath", "Cherry Chocolate Paisley"
Glossy Accents,
Sewing Machine, sentiment stamps and Spellbinders Tickets Stubbs Die from my stash.

~ ooOoo ~

Be sure to check out the Mega Winter Sale and Special Offers at Dies To Die For or you can check out the list of items on Tracy's BLOG.

~ ooOoo ~

Thanks for popping by my lil oasis, luv 'n' crafty hugs to all
xx vicki xx

6 comments:

Kate's Makes said...

Beautiful cards Vicki!! :o)

Can i ask a question - what make are the ticket stamp sentiments you've used on the last card??

Kate x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vicki
Your cards are gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

Aww so cute!!!

coops said...

aw wow. these are all fantastic, really love the colour combo and fab images.all brilliant.luv coops.xx

Natalie said...

Oh Vicki these are just stunning, beautiful colouring. x

Kimmi said...

Love the cards Vicki. The images are gorgeous and the layouts and papers are are so pretty! Love your colouring too!

Missing you like mad!

Kimmi xx