Sunday 22 August 2010

Tilda & Edwin - Loving Wishes

Good evening crafty peeps, oh it's so quiet in this house, hubby has taken the girlies out for a couple of hours, to give me some peace......oh what bliss...lol!!!  I recieved my copy of the new Magnolia Ink magazine yesterday and it dawned on me that I've not used any of my new Magnolia stamps.....(oh the shame of it), so I've been playing most of the afternoon and made four Magnolia cards.

This is the first one, which I am going to enter into the "Blue & Cream" challenge over at The Secret Crafter blog, also Totally Tilda's challenge is "sewing".


I've coloured the happy couple with Distress Inks, then masked them off and stamped the Magnolia script stamp over them, than spritzed the image with Glimmer Mist.  The papers are Stampin Up, and sewn with my sewing machine. Nesties Label 10 available from Dies To Die For, as is the Martha Stewart border punch.

Well the troups should be due home soon, so I think I'd better go have a quick tidy up...don't want them thinking I've been crafting all the time they've been out.........as if I would do such a thing......pmsl.

ttfn 
xx vicki xx  

11 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Vicki

Just wanted to say this card is just fab. Love the colours used and the layout.

Beautiful card.

Luv Rach xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Vicki,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Penni said...

Fantastic Card Vicki - I love the layout and the soft colours, it's so pretty.

Hugs
Penni
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card
Vicki
Hugs Dianne xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is adorable Vicki, and I love your choice of music too... even if it did make me jump when it started to play, LOL! Jo x

Lizzy said...

WOW this is stunning! luv the subtle colours & the layout is fab xx Lizzy xx :)

Unknown said...

Vicki this is gorgeous, all of it, your coloring and dps are perfect!

Thanks for playing along with Totally Tilda!

Julie said...

This is beautiful Vicki. Love the papers and colours you've used.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...Lovely design...Thanks so much for joining us at scsc this week and good luck
x
vicky

Susie Sugar said...

Vicki this is so dreamy Fabby card thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda challenge this time hope you'llcome back tomorrow for the next challenge
Hugs Susie & the DT xxx

Zoe said...

Another gorgeous card, love the paper roses