Tuesday 31 May 2011

It's a Rubber Romance

Hiya peeps, I meant to have posted this card earlier but completely forgot.....doh!!!!  So today I'm showing a card using the orginal Divas, in my humble opinion, from the Rubber Romance collection.  I remember when I first started crafting that this range of stamps were the first I ever bought.  Unfortunately I don't use them as often as I should, but Tracey sent me a fab DT package and this gorgeous lady was included.  I've gone for the less is more style for a change.

I'm entering this card into this weeks Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, the theme being Clean & Simple.


Bazzill Cardstock
Available from Dies To Die For

Thanks for popping by
Happy Crafting
xx vicki xx

5 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card vicki.the cas design is fab and the image is gorgeous.i love her sparkly balloons :D

xx coops xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Vicky!!! \i just love the simplicity of your layout. Nice to see you back in Blogland!!!
Caroline x

Teresa said...

A real beauty Vicky, love everything about this card.
Can't remember if I told you but the cheesecloth I used and you asked about I got it from Amazon.
hth Teresa xx

Michelle Short said...

I love my card Vicki, thank you so much! Just my perfect colour and I love Katie and her balloons and they are so sparkly too - I love them! Thank you again Vicki xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x