Saturday 2 June 2012

Hiya Bloggers...remember me ????


OMGolly gosh.......where has all these months gone......can't believe it's been the best part of a year since I last posted on my poor lil blog, not sure if anyone is reading this,but if your wondering where I've been, it's just that LIFE got in the way, together with work, kids, the house etc,something had to give and me being on the computer was that something. That's not to say that I haven't been crafting, infact quite the opposite. I've been really busy with making Wedding Stationery, I've got three Weddings on the go at the mo, which is great, I've also got loads of photos of cards on my camera,which I need to upload to PC, crop and watermark, then try to figure out how to use Blogger's new system......cor blimey, that was a bit of a shock when I logged onto Blogger and saw that everything was different.... why o why do they do silly things like that, I'm no good at technology at the best of times, takes me ages to get used to things then they go and blimming change things...drives me potty.......LOL :-).

We are all keeping well, the big news in our household is that my son Ryan and his girlfriend Samantha are 26 weeks pregnant, baby due around 10th September, a lil boy they're having. That was a shocker I can tell you,I am no where near ready to be a Nanna yet...but hey there you go.  They had a 3D/4D scan on Tuesday....how freaky that was to see him wriggle around, we could even see that he has his Dad's lil button nose...oh bless..

Anyway I hope all my lovely blogging buddies are ok, and that you've got a fun Bank Holiday planned.  We're having our street party on Monday ,should be a really good day. Whatever your plans are, enjoy yourselves. I am going to try and figure out how upload some pics to this much neglected Oasis...

Luv 'n' crafty hugs to you all
xx vicki xx

P.S. edited to say that I figured out how to upload a scan photo of our lil Grandson

8 comments:

Measha06 said...

Congratulations on becoming a Nana.

Teresa said...

Hello Vicky,
It's so lovely to see you blogging again and what wonderful news, your going to join me in the Nanna's club lol, I have 2 now and love them to bits. Those scan piccys are gorgeous, congratulations to you all, oh and the baby could be born on your birthday! take care, hugs Teresa xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Vicky
Lovely to see you back and blogging again,congratulations on your fabulous news Nanna ,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Shaz said...

Hiya Vicky, Wondered where you had gone, but so nice to have you back. Big congrats to your son and his girlfriend, and BIG congrats to you on soon to be a Nanna. it's great, you will love it. Love the scan picture, we have one of Fray, i think they are amazing, . As for blogger , i,m reverted back to the old interface, couldn't under stand the new layout, lol. it will prob change automatically soon, then i'll be lost. Have a great weekend, hugs Shaz xx

Aunty Sue said...

hi vicky great to see you posting still on old blogger switched it back for time being. Congrats on the news a new little boy how great roll on sept. xx

kay said...

Congrats on your fab news,x

coops said...

Hiya Vicki
welocome back to blogland hun and huge congrats on your happy news.the 3d scan looks amazing.

xx coops xx

Victoria said...

Welcome back Nanna! ;-) So good to see you again and congrats on your wonderful news! Hope you are keping well!
Hugs, Victoria~x~