Wednesday 29 August 2012

Blue & Cream boxed wedding card with money wallet

Hi there crafty peeps, OMG!!!! I can't believe it 's the last week of the summer hols, I had planned on doing so much around this house but before you know it it's over and I've not got around do doing half as much as I intended...where does time to hey.

Today I'm showing another wedding card....(surprise, surprise) together with money/gift token wallet.  The image is Stampendous and the papers are Stampin Up, I've used Spellbinders dies, flowers, lace and pearls from WOC.


And here's the inside.



If you want to check out my Facebook page you can find me at Paperlicious Creations by Vicki or click HERE

Thanks for taking the time to pop by 
xx vicki xx

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Vicki.
Your card is stunning. I love the image and the colours and detailing are so beautiful.
Hugs Sue

coops said...

so beautiful vicki.gorgeous image and your colours and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

sues craft magic said...

What a gorgeous card , i love the soft colours , and the music is nice also lol....Hugs Sue xx

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Vicki.

Hugs Riet.xx