Friday 24 August 2012

Mother of the Bride, Bridesmaid, Best Man and Page Boy thank you cards

Hiya folks, sorry I've not been around much lately, been rather busy trying to get some thank you cards made. Took a bit longer than anticipated due to my printer dying on me but am pleased to say I've bought a new one, thanks to so many crafty friends that advice me which ones they use.  I decided upon a Canon Pixma MG5250, so far it is FAB, mind you what a headache that was trying to choose a new one...lol!!!

Anyways here's some of the cards I've made these past two weeks, plenty more to come by the way, as it's been like a production line for wedding thank you cards in this house these past three weeks,

As you can see the colour scheme for this particular wedding was silver and white.  Below is the mother of the bride thank you card and box




Best Man thank you card



Bridesmaid thank you card (easle style) and box



Page Boy thank you cards


I've just opened a FACEBOOK PAGE to share my crafty creations, if you'd like to join or pop over for a nosey you can find me at Paperlicious Creations by Vicki would be lovely to see you there.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my lil oasis.
luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx vicki xx

3 comments:

Sue said...

Such a wonderful selection of cards Vicki. I love all the different images and design and the colour scheme is very elegant
Hugs Sue

sues craft magic said...

Wow these are all gorgeous , love them all .....Hugs Sue xx

Jeannie said...

Hi Vicki! Love all of your boxes! Do you start out with an original box or is it a template? Would you be willing to share if you do? I'd be willing to pay $$! Love your work!