Saturday 8 September 2012

65th Birthday Card and Box

Hi there crafty peeps, just popping by to share a card and some new baby pics.

I've made this 65th birthday card and box using Spellbinders floral ovals, memory box "Vivienne"butterfly die, and Cuttlebug "Deb Devine" embossing folder.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-


My Mums Craft Shop - Anything Goes 


Below are just two of my many favourite photos so far of my son Ryan and Grandson Logan.



Thank you all so much for all the lovely comments of congratulations, I am over the moon happy and appreciate every single comment you kindly take the time to leave.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Luv 'n hugs
xx vicki xx

5 comments:

Sue said...

Awwwwwwwww, those photos are magical Vicki, you must feel so proud.
Your card is stunning. I love the elegant design

Hugs Sue

Linda . J said...

Awe so cute.
Hugs Linda

coops said...

stunning card vicki.the wow design is so beautiful and elegant and gorgeous pics, so precious :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful cards Vicki.
So sweet photo,s

Hugs Riet..xx

Viv said...

What beautiful photo's, I love my grandsons to bits too :)Viv xx