Saturday 22 September 2012

At last a Scrapbook layout

Hiya peeps, today I'm going back to where my crafty hobby all began, scrapbooking that is.  Seven years ago I bought my first scrapbooking kit but like most people cardmaking soon took over.  I've been wanting to get back into scrapbooking for so long, so with the arrival of our adorable baby Grandson, Logan, what better reason to make a new start.




The papers I've used are Graphic 45 "Little Darlings", but OH MY GOODNESS, these papers are soooooooooooooooooo beautiful, it was hard to cut into them, so I bought a duplicate set, you know where I am coming from ladies, we all need to stroke/drool over our papers don't we.........LOL :-)

Hopefully this will be the start of many layouts.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
luv 'n' crafty hugs
xx vicki xx

2 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful Vicki.

Hugs Riet.xx

Michelle Short said...

What a gorgeous page Vicki, love the soft blue xx